Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Reminisces Colors of September - For "Che Puewara"

It's almost the end of the month
And then I go back in time and remember
Twas a year ago when began
The Colors of September..

It started with a calendar that needed some coloring
A conversation between 2 friends that seemed to go nowhere to others
But to us, as good a conversation as any
'Cause the whole situation was ridiculously funny.

It then became clear
That when like minds meet
Words don't need to be spoken, which by the way
Is no easy feat!

So for my friend who I share so much with
I'm happy our paths have crossed
You're creative and just plain nice
And have the most soothing voice

I love that we look at the little things in life
And simply rejoice!!

So, this one's for Che, my patient, loving friend
Who in any situation
For himself and others, can fend..

Carry on Che and may you be happy always
'Cause when you're around
You're warmer than the suns rays...

2 comments:

Mona said...

who is Che?

Anonymous said...

"Che" is a colleague of mine. That's not his real name.. But it's an interesting story how he got it....