Thursday, September 25, 2008

Birthday Boy

As I try to write a few lines for you
I draw a blank and think of what next to do..
My wish for you is what you wish for yourself
All those happy things you keep in a box on some shelf.
You're someone that everyone looks upto and adores
And there's more than just a few who want to be like you
Of that, I couldn't be more sure..

A simple guy with simple tastes
A lot of talent so don't let it go to waste
A touch of man, a little boy
When you see and do those simple things
Your eyes always light up with joy

The room always gets brighter when you walk in
Your smile intoxicating, like whisky or gin..
I could go on and on, and it still wouldn't suffice
Not for someone who's more than just nice
So I end this now with a prayer for you
May you always be happy and content and to yourself and heart
Always be True....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:'-)